Dec 9, 2012

what? a liebster award for me?

Kelly from Blart Blog was so nice to nominate me for a Liebster Award! My blog is pretty new so I definitely thank her for thinking of me. 

What is the Liebster Award? 

The Liebster Award's origins are pretty much a mystery. Bloggers nominate other bloggers that have 200 or less followers. “Liebster” is German for “favorite,” so this is kind of like the “favorite blog award.” It's basically a "Hey, that's a sweet little blog you've got there. Here's an award!" You can't just accept the award. You have to play by the (ever changing) rules and pay it forward. Then you can put the award on your blog for all to see. 




Rules of the Liebster Award: 

1. List 11 facts about yourself. 
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate. 
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award. 
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog. 

11 Facts About Myself 

1. I am a severe procrastinator 
2. I have a baby named Molly and she is a dog 
3. My five year anniversary is coming up 
4. I am addicted to the Real Housewives franchise 
5. I firmly believe there is no such thing as the "five second rule" 
6. I would fight someone for the last Olive Garden bread stick 
7. I love scary movies 
8. I use to be a wedding planner 
9. It took several months of dating before I could say my husband's last name correctly. 
10. I love the color blue and red 
11. I am allergic to shellfish 


11 Questions I Have To Answer:

1. Where do you live? 
Orlando, FL 

2. How much time do you spend blogging? 
Not enough 

3. If you could pick one thing to eat as much as you want and not gain weight what would it be? 
Panera Bread 

4. What is your biggest dream? 
To have a baby 

5. What is something not many people know about you? 
When I laugh too hard I get a laughing headache 

6. What is your favorite movie? 
I have many but one is "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon" 

7. What was the funniest thing that has ever happened to you? 
I can't say;-) 

8. Do you have any pets? 
Yes and she is my dog Molly 

9. What is your favorite hobby? 
Crafting 

10. Type the first word that comes to your mind 
Ummmmm 

11. What is your favorite number and why? 
8. It is my birthday 


11 Questions For My Nominees 

1. If you could have a maid, chef or personal trainer at no cost which would you pick? 
2. What is your favorite T.V. show? 
3. If you were granted 3 wishes from a genie what would they be? 
4. What is one valuable lesson you've learned running a business or blog? 
5. Toilet Paper: Over or Under? 
6. Do you have a favorite sports team? 
7. Dogs or Cats and why? 
8. Could you survive in the Hunger Games? 
9. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be? 
10. What is your favorite book? 
11. What is your favorite color? 


My Nominees: 


2 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much Shelly! And congrats on your award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from your newest follower! I found you at the Meet & Greet blog hop at Created by Laurie.
    Melanie
    http://violetsbuds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips