Oct 13, 2012

where have you been all my life?


It is a bummer that wonderful wedding websites were not around in January 2008 when I was getting married.  I am a Style Me Pretty and Pinterest addict and all I can think is how lucky brides are today to have these great tools.  SMP launched in February of 2007 but I had no idea it was around and it had not hit its stride yet. Same goes for Etsy. I did not find the Etsy marketplace until 2009.  The other great sites shown above (Wedding Chicks and Oh Lovely Day) either weren't on my radar or hadn't been launched yet.  I am sure it is only a matter of time before some new and amazing site comes along and again makes me turn a little greener. Envy is not a pretty color on me!  If you know of any great wedding websites list them here.  I am always looking for new inspiration.

Happy Planning,    
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips